Friday 20 January 2012

Easy Gluten Free Pasta Recipe

I love my pasta and I have found that this recipe from Bakels is easy to make and allows me so many options with making different styles of pasta.

I roll the pasta out flat and make lasagna sheets









3 & 1/2 cups BAKELS GLUTEN FREE HEALTH PASTRY MIX
1/2 tsp salt
3/4 cup water
3 small or 2 large eggs
3 Tbsp olive oil

Place all ingredients into a mixer fitted with dough hooks. Mix on low speed for 1 minute. Scrape down. Mix for a further 4-5 minutes on medium speed until a stiff dough is formed.

Remove from the bowl and allow to rest for 10 minutes. Roll out dough and fold in half.

Place into a plastic bag and refrigerate overnight for best results. Roll out the pasta dough to 1 - 2mm or to desired thickness.

Use for noodles, ravioli and lasagna etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment